COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
The safety of our attendees and staff is our #1 priority. We are eternally grateful for your cooperation and understanding as we move through these tough times together.
Event Attendee Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the event, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
What will be required for entry into the event?
“This event will comply with all COVID-19 guidelines and recommendations by the federal, state, local governments and the CDC in place at the time of the event. If required, all guests will need to show proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result obtained within 72 hours prior to the event. If required, all guests will need to wear a face mask at all times except when actively eating or drinking. Guests will be required to follow the latest guidelines in place at the time of the event. As of now, there are no vaccination or mask requirements. However, by purchasing a ticket, you agree that you will follow the latest requirements in place at the time of the event. An email will be sent out prior to the event for any COVID-19 or mask requirements.”
If required, what forms of proof of vaccination or a negative test result will be accepted?
A digital or printed copy of your VACCINE CARD, VACCINE RECORD, CLEAR APP PASS, or NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT. You must also bring a valid government-issued photo ID that matches the name on the documents presented. You will be required to show both your copy of proof and the matching ID upon entry. Failure to or inconsistencies in the provided documents will deny your entry to the event with no refund.
If required, what kind of COVID test is acceptable?
The test must be TAKEN within 72 hours prior to the event. Rapid Tests or PCR tests are valid for entry, but at-home tests are not acceptable.
Where can I get a Covid-19 Test?
If you have questions about COVID-19 vaccines or need to find a vaccination location near you, please visit www.vaccinefinder.org
If required, do I need to wear a mask?
Guests would be required to wear a mask unless actively drinking or eating. These guidelines are subject to change based on federal, state, local, and public health guidance. Guests will be required to follow the latest government guidelines.
What if the event doesn’t happen because of COVID-19?
If there is a need to cancel the said event due to COVID-19 & government regulations or safety concerns, we will transfer your tickets to the same name event for 2022. There will be no refunds. We will automatically transfer your tickets.
What happens if I have COVID like symptoms?
We HIGHLY recommend all guests be vaccinated that wish to attend the event. Do NOT attend the event if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea). All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds in any circumstances; however, you can transfer the ticket to anyone.
Covid-19 Warning & Risk Acceptance:
An inherent risk of exposure to covid-19 exists in any place where people gather. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to covid-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against the event organizer(s) and against any companies affiliated with the event organizer—relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
GUIDANCE FROM CHICAGO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH ON COVID-19
Before the event:
- Get vaccinated! (Getting vaccinated now will still give you some protection for the event weekend – though if you are not Fully Vaccinated, you will still need a negative test)
- Reminder from the FBI: If you make or buy a fake COVID-19 vaccination record card, you endanger yourself and those around you, and you are breaking the law
At the event:
- Wear a mask if you are unvaccinated
- Avoid physical contact with people outside of your party
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or with hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol
- Limit consumption of substances. Consuming alcohol or substances may make you less likely to follow COVID-19 safety measures
- Do not attend the event if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), even if you have been vaccinated
- Do not attend the event if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. People who have tested positive for COVID-19 and cannot attend the event; however, they can transfer their ticket to anyone else. All sales are final and there are no refunds.
After the event:
- Stay home and get tested if you develop any symptoms of COVID-19, even if you are fully vaccinated.
This is a modal.
Reveal makes these very easy to summon and dismiss. The close button is simply an anchor with a unicode character icon and a class of
close-reveal-modal. Clicking anywhere outside the modal will also dismiss it.
Finally, if your modal summons another Reveal modal, the plugin will handle that for you gracefully.×